DAVID Structured Light 3D Scanner
High-precision and high-speed 3D scanning at an unbeatable price: Experience the innovative DAVID SL scanning system!
The new DAVID-SLS-2 scanner employs the innovative Structured Light technology, which allows precise 3D scanning in a matter of seconds. The scanner is mobile and can be placed easily in front of the surface to be scanned. A single click in the well-proven DAVID software starts the scan – and a few seconds later the digitized 3D model shows up on your screen!
This way you can subsequently scan all sides of the object, and finally combine them to a closed 360° model. The modular hardware setup allows a flexible adaptation to your object – any size from coin to couch is possible!
The results can be exported into common 3D file formats (OBJ, STL, PLY) and processed in other applications, e.g. for rapid prototyping, inspection, product presentations, archeology and cultural heritage, works of art, computer animations, video games… The limits are set only by your imagination!
- Scansize: 60-500 mm
- Resolution/Precision: Up to 0,1% of scan size (down to 0,06 mm)
- Scanning time: One single scan within a few seconds
- Mesh density: Up to 1,200,000 vertices per scan
- Export formats: OBJ, STL, PLY
- Standard PC (Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8 – 32 or 64 bit)
- Two available USB ports
- Dual core 2 GHz CPU
- 64 bit Windows
- 8 GB system memory
- 3d graphics card (e.g. NVIDIA GeForce or ATI Radeon) with 1 GB RAM or more
- Industrial camera with high quality lens
- Video projector with special lens for large focal range, including remote control
- USB drive with DAVID-4-PRO software
- Sliding rail (aluminium)
- Camera slider
- High quality tripod
- Calibration panels printed on both sides for multiple scan volumes
- Printed instructions
- All required connecting cables
- Adapters for power supply in over 150 countries
- Cable straps
Driver for camera
All Product Categories
Inspire 3D currently supply 3D Printers made Blueprinter. Plus we provide Materials & Consumables, Accessories & Support.
Inspire 3D offer both laser scanners and light scanners manufactured by David Laserscanner.
There is an ever growing list of 3D modeling programs available both open source and premium packs. Inspire 3D are agents for Netfabb in Ireland and offer both professional and private editions.
Coming soon will be our online shop where you be able to order 3D Printer consumables & materials, with options to place an order using a purchase order, pay with credit/debit card and by Paypal.
What our clients are saying