High-precision 3D scanning at an unbeatable price: Experience the innovative DAVID LASERSCANNER 3D scanning system!
This package contains everything you need to set up your own 3D scanner. Just hold the laser in your hand and sweep the laser line over the object you wish to scan: a sculpture, a face, anything at all. DAVID LASERSCANNER will immediately generate a 3D model in your PC, capturing even fine surface details of less than 0.2 millimeter.
Simply scan all sides of the object separately, including top and bottom. The software will semi-automatically align and fuse all scans to create a textured all-round model!
The results may be stored and used in various standard 3D file formats (OBJ, STL, PLY), e.g. for computer animations, games, virtual 3D environments, product presentations, works of art, archeology… The limits are set only by your imagination!
- Standard PC (Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8 – 32 or 64 bit)
- Two available USB ports
- Dual core 2 GHz CPU
- 64 bit Windows
- 8 GB system memory
- 3d graphics card (e.g. NVIDIA GeForce or ATI Radeon) with 1 GB RAM or more
- DAVID-3-PRO software on USB flash drive
- high-resolution 2-megapixel webcam (Full HD) with autofocus (Logitech c615)
- stand for webcam
- red line laser module (650 nm, Class 1 laser) with adjustable focus, including battery
- calibration panels (with calibration patterns in four different sizes)
- base plate for mounting the calibration panels
- three right angles for fixing the calibration panels
- user manual (English, Deutsch, Français, Italiano)
DAVID3 Online Documentation
All Product Categories
Inspire 3D currently supply 3D Printers made Blueprinter. Plus we provide Materials & Consumables, Accessories & Support.
Inspire 3D offer both laser scanners and light scanners manufactured by David Laserscanner.
There is an ever growing list of 3D modeling programs available both open source and premium packs. Inspire 3D are agents for Netfabb in Ireland and offer both professional and private editions.
Coming soon will be our online shop where you be able to order 3D Printer consumables & materials, with options to place an order using a purchase order, pay with credit/debit card and by Paypal.
What our clients are saying