Disruptive 3D printing starts here
The Ultimaker S3 is a dual extrusion 3D printer that delivers high-quality, composite-ready performance – in a smaller footprint. Packed with our latest technology, the Ultimaker S3 is as easy to use as it is powerful, offering the most cost-effective way for disruptive businesses to adopt in-house 3D printing.
A more reliable 3D printing experience
Active bed leveling ensures great adhesion for every print, while sensors constantly monitor material flow while printing. Combine with rigorously tested print profiles in Ultimaker Cura software, and you don’t just have a 3D printer – it’s a complete production system to depend on.
- Network connectivity: Print via Wi-Fi, LAN, cloud, or with USB
- Touch screen: Effortless operation via an award-winning user interface
- Advanced active leveling: Reliable first-layer adhesion, enables unattended use
- Front enclosure: Improved printing environment for better print results
- Flow sensor: Stay informed when filament runs out to increase print success
- Easy setup and monitoring: With NFC material recognition and internal camera
- Composite materials compatible: Print parts with high strength and unique properties
3D printers that simply work
Award-winning 3D printers are robust, reliable, and easy to use. They deliver quality parts time and again. Certified to run 24/7, they allow you to achieve the results you need more quickly and easily.
Software ready for Industry 4.0
Trusted by millions of users across 14 languages, Ultimaker Cura integrates with any workflow through Ultimaker Marketplace plugins.Then scale production and digital distribution with Ultimaker Cloud.
Material choice like never before
Ultimaker offers the widest material choice on the market.Through the Material Alliance, choose the perfect filament for your application – from advanced polymers to carbon fiber composites.