- EPA filter: Removes up to 95% of UFPs
- Controlled extraction: Inside-out airflow optimized for filtering and print quality
- Enhanced safety: Physical barrier prevents reaching inside the printer
- Optimized for your application: Detects material being used and adjusts airflow
- Larger build volume: Scale up with bigger parts or batch production
- Network connectivity: Print via Wi-Fi, LAN, cloud, or with USB
- Touch screen: Effortless operation via an award-winning user interface
- Advanced active leveling: Reliable first-layer adhesion, enables unattended use
- Front enclosure: Improved printing environment for better print results
- Flow sensor: Stay informed when filament runs out to increase print success
- Easy setup and monitoring: With NFC material recognition, internal camera, tracked filter usage for prompted replacement
- Composite materials compatible: Print parts with high strength and unique properties
- Fast and easy loading: Front-facing bay for up to six materials reduces loading time to a few seconds
- Uninterrupted printing: Sensors detect when one material spool ends and automatically loads the next
- Humidity control: Intelligent atmospheric management keeps relative humidity below 40%
- Limitless configurations: Keep your most-used materials ready to print when you need – Ultimaker and third-party filaments
3D printers that simply work
Our award-winning 3D printers are robust, reliable, and easy to use. They deliver quality parts time and again. Certified to run 24/7, they allow you to achieve the results you need more quickly and easily.
Software ready for Industry 4.0
Trusted by millions of users across 14 languages, Ultimaker Cura integrates with any workflow through Ultimaker Marketplace plugins.Then scale production and digital distribution with Ultimaker Cloud.
Material choice like never before
Ultimaker offers the widest material choice on the market.Through our Material Alliance, choose the perfect filament for your application – from advanced polymers to carbon fiber composites.