Independently tested to remove up to 95% of ultrafine particles from every print.* Not only does this increase air quality peace of mind… It also boosts print quality thanks to its fully enclosed build chamber and single glass door.
*Tested by Fraunhofer WKI. Only including UltiMaker materials.
Skip using glue and remove parts effortlessly with the PEI-coated flexible build plate. 25 magnets and 4 alignment pins allow you to replace it perfectly – reducing the time spent using the UltiMaker S7 and increasing productivity.
A new inductive print head sensor probes the build plate with less noise and more accuracy. And automatic tilt compensation removes the need for thumbscrew bed calibration. Together, these allow you to start a print and walk away – confident in a perfect first layer.
Each of the Material Station’s material bays have NFC readers and reinforced prefeeders for integration with UltiMaker Cura and Digital Factory. Every spool is kept at 40% relative humidity, making it easy to realize more 3D printing applications with almost any combination of polymers and abrasive composites.
- Easy setup and monitoring: Start printing quickly with a simple first-time user experience. Including NFC material recognition and a high-resolution internal camera
- Access to the Ultimaker platform: Seamless integration with the extensive Ultimaker platform. Including software, materials, and printers
- Environmental control: The integrated air manager filters out up to 95% of UFPs while also keeping the build chamber temperature carefully regulated
- Advanced active leveling: Advanced active leveling: Reliable first-layer adhesion, enables unattended use without manual leveling
- Wide material choice: Use almost any material with our open filament system, including composites metal (requires appropriate print core)
- Large build volume: Scale up with bigger parts or batch production
- Network connectivity: Print via Wi-Fi, LAN, cloud, or US
- Ultimaker Essentials: Access to security-assessed software – with remote printing, user management, and e-learning
- Flexible build plate: The PEI-coated build plate makes for and reliable print adhesion and removal. A sensor also assures your build plate will always be in place before printing
– 3D printers that simply work –
Award-winning 3D printers are robust, reliable, and easy to use. They deliver quality parts time and again. Certified to run 24/7, they allow you to achieve the results you need more quickly and easily.
– Software ready for Industry 4.0 –
Trusted by millions of users across 14 languages, Ultimaker Cura integrates with any workflow through Ultimaker Marketplace plugins.Then scale production and digital distribution with Ultimaker Cloud.
– Material choice like never before –
Ultimaker offers the widest material choice on the market.Through the Material Alliance, choose the perfect filament for your application – from advanced polymers to carbon fiber composites.
– Support dedicated to your success –
Wherever you are in the world, Ultimaker support is close by. Our global network of service partners offer professional installation, training, and maintenance in your language and time zone.