Productivity to power your business
Seamlessly integrating with the Ultimaker S5, the Material Station redefines material handling – to unlock truly 24/7 production. Load up to six material spools inside the humidity-controlled chamber and smart features take care of the rest
– composite-ready feeder wheels, filament flow sensors, and automatic switching when a material runs out. Now you can achieve increased productivity and higher-quality production.
Simplify your 3D printing workflow
We’ve been making 3D printing easier since 2011 – and this is our biggest step yet. Front-load materials in seconds, configure to your needs, and stop worrying about material storage conditions. The Ultimaker S5 Material Station is also fully integrated into our software tools, so you stay informed and 100% focused on doing your best work.
- Fast and easy loading: Front-facing bay for up to six materials reduces loading time to a few seconds
- Uninterrupted printing: Sensors detect when onematerial spool ends and automatically loads the next
- Humidity control: Intelligent atmospheric management keeps relative humidity below 40%
- Easy setup and monitoring: NFC material auto-recognition and seamless integration with Ultimaker software
- Composite materials compatible: Print parts with high strength and unique properties
- Limitless configurations: Keep your most-used materials ready to print when you need – Ultimaker and third-party filaments
3D printers that simply work
Our award-winning 3D printers are robust, reliable, and easy to use. They deliver quality parts time and again. Certified to run 24/7, they allow you to achieve the results you need more quickly and easily.
Software ready for Industry 4.0
Trusted by millions of users across 14 languages, Ultimaker Cura integrates with any workflow through Ultimaker Marketplace plugins.Then scale production and digital distribution with Ultimaker Cloud.
Material choice like never before
Ultimaker offers the widest material choice on the market.Through our Material Alliance, choose the perfect filament for your application – from advanced polymers to carbon fiber composites.
Ultimaker Cura: Free print preparation software
Ultimaker Connect: Free printer management solution
Ultimaker Cloud: Enables remote printing